Our community’s annual symposium will take place at the University of Wisconsin–Madison’s Discovery Building beginning on Wednesday, June 10 and concluding on Friday, June 12, 2020. The symposium is jam-packed with opportunities for students, instructors, and other supporters.
The program will include:
- For students: Student poster session to share Tiny Earth research findings with an international audience, as well as opportunities to tour local biotech facilities and learn about graduate school and career options
- For instructors: Instructor “Tapas talks”, a series of instructor-led flash talks on an exciting array of topics; opportunities to engage with new Tiny Earth special projects that extend our reach beyond the college classroom
- For everyone: Keynote addresses and panel discussions on recent research topics such as natural products discovery, antimicrobial resistance, and building a strong STEM workforce
- Plenty of time to explore the vibrant Madison summertime community
Return here throughout the spring for updates on the schedule, speakers, and other symposium details.
- March 4: Registration opens
- April 15: Early bird pricing ends; travel grant applications due
- May 10: Registration, poster submission, and tapas talk submission close
- June 10: Symposium begins!